Staffing Future Current Systems Status
Logged Support Tickets
Pending Support Tiuckets
Resolved Support Tickets
Avg Resolution Time
System Updates & Maintenence
June 18th, 2019
- Dashboard elements don’t always have clear focus states, tab order
- RTL Bug – wrong navigation arrows in media modal
- Extra border is displaying at bottom of Help section in Firefox (Responsive : 778 * 841)
- Site Health: improve the header elements horizontal centering
- Site Health: Make site health page access be filterable
- Site Health: Table design issue in small devices (iphone 5/SE).
- Theme update links show in Customizer and don’t work
- Recovery Mode Exit button not visible in responsive view
- Merge similar strings introduced in WP 5.2
- I18n: Merge similar translation strings – site health tabs
- I18n: Merge similar strings and fix typo
- Editor: Update packages for WordPress 5.2.2
- Fix the mediaelements player controls bar sizing
May 21st, 2019
- An issue typing in the block editor while using a RTL language has been fixed.
- An bug causing 32-bit systems to run out of memory when using sodium_compatwas fixed.
- The “Update your plugins” link in Site Health now links to the correct page in multisite installs.
- An issue in wp_delete_file_from_directory() where files were not deleting on Windows systems has been fixed.
A bug was fixed where spaces could not be added in the Classic Editor after pressing shift+enter.
- 2 fatal errors on the error protection page when a PHP error was encountered in a drop-in (such as advanced-cache.php) were fixed.
- wp_targeted_link_rel() has been improved to prevent instances where single and double quotation marks were incorrectly staggered.
- PHP/MySQL minimum version requirement checks now return proper error codes when requirements are not met in test environments.
- The backwards compatibility of get_search_form() was improved.
- The accuracy of the HTTP requests test in Site Health was improved.
- TinyMCE has been updated to version 4.9.4.
Prevents a fatal error that occurs when upgrading to 5.2.1 from WordPress < 5.2.
Fixes a regression that can affect the accuracy of <lastBuildDate> in feeds.
Changes the string used on the About page for 5.2.1 to one that is already translated.