A professionally designed staffing website replete with optimum functionality and aesthetics is a crucial factor that impacts business success. For staffing agencies, particularly, investing in a staffing website is the most important step; it is also the first step towards success and growth.
A well-crafted staffing website ensures credibility for your company while giving a clear introduction to your target audience about your core values, mission, goals, and background. A staffing website design that is well-thought-out also enables your visitors to seamlessly navigate through different job lists while enhancing the efficiency and ease of the application process.
In short, a high-quality staffing website makes the entire recruitment process simpler, faster, and enhances the candidate experience.
Five key elements of a high-quality staffing website
Here are some of the top elements of a high-quality staffing website:
- SEO optimization: In today’s digital age, having a website alone is not enough. It is crucial for your staffing website to rank high in search engine results as well. Prospective candidates search for jobs on search engines such as Bing and Google. It is vital for your staffing website to show up in the first ten results on the results page. Recent studies show that 72.8 percent of employers find it difficult to find the right talent, and 45 percent of companies are concerned that they may not find the best fit. Your SEO-optimized staffing website can offer the best solution to match the right talent with the employers. The competition with respect to finding the right talent is also being faced by recruiters. As per a survey, 45 percent of recruiters are finding it difficult to fill positions. An SEO-optimized staffing website that is easy to find is the first, crucial step to ensuring a successful placement.
- Smart job listings: Another key element of a staffing website is smart job listings. Categorizing jobs based on different criteria such as location, department, or skillsets can help candidates find relevant jobs quickly. If you include each role’s details, it can help candidates identify whether their profile matches the position.
- Content is king, and so is the layout: Search engines like Google love content and rank web pages based on the relevance, uniqueness, and freshness of content. A study shows 38 percent of people do not engage with a website when the layout and content are unattractive. A high-quality staffing website needs to brand itself clearly with clarity of content, genuine representation, emotional connect, and a strong CTA (Call to Action).
- Eye-catching visuals: Visuals and videos are the cornerstones of an engaging website. Surveys show that 86 percent of online marketers use video on websites, while 90 percent of online users access video-based content. Videos help you tell your story in a compelling way, demonstrate the use of job lists or the application process, and share job application tips.
- Ease of navigation: According to a survey, 88 percent of consumers do not return to a website if there is a bad experience in terms of problems with navigation, slow-to-load images, or a confusing layout. Ensuring a great user experience is one of the most critical aspects of an effective staffing website. On average, visitors expect two seconds of loading time on a website. A solution is to get your staffing website designed by specialists in recruitment web design.
Staffing Future specialize in the development and deployment of staffing website designs along side industry leading technical consultancy tailored specifically for the global staffing industry. Together with integrated technology stack solutions and partnership technology, we provide measurable return on investment through innovation and pro-active management services.